Join now

Technical Sales opportunities - Ind. Automation .. (Munich)

Hi everyone,

you may have seen previous job adverts I have been placing on behalf of my client, a multinational company in the industrial automation sector. They are experiencing phenomenal growth, and so we now have now multiple roles available, great opportunities at different levels in the organisation which come with thorough training and competitive packages.

If companies could join Internations, this one would be a classic as they are in 18 countries worldwide and truly an international team !! But pssst...

If you are or if you know anyone who is a) an engineer and/or b) a great sales person
with knowledge in:
- industrial automation / industrial communications (think ethernet, WLAN, switches, PoE etc.)
- embedded industrial PCs
- digital signage (as used in travel, transport, hospitality, self-service terminals), audio / video and /or home automation

- and speaks fluent German and English (doesn't have to be a native speaker)

Please get in touch with me asap, let's discuss where you would like to go and let's see if there is a new exciting opportunity for you.

Feel free to send me your CV to sonja. Protected content or PM me... in German or English, thank you !

I look forward to connecting with you.

Best wishes,