Sunday June 21, Protected content
For IMPACT’s early- Protected content of Rabbit Hole written by David Lindsay-Abaire and directed by Claudia Holz, we are holding auditions at Einstein Kultur (Halle 4), Einsteinstraße 42 on June 21 between 12 noon and 5pm. We are looking to fill the following roles:
Female (lead): late 30s to mid 40s
Female: mid 20s to mid 30s
Female: late 40s to mid 60s
Male: late teens, or young-looking
Should you wish to schedule an audition, please note the following:
- To schedule an audition, please send us a headshot and resumé to: Protected content
- Before the audition, you will receive the sides (the scene) by email and you should also come prepared with a monologue of your choice.
- Previous experience performing in English will be valued.
- As this production is independently financed, actors will not receive payment.
- Actors will need to commit to a two-week run with 7 performances, no exceptions.
- Rehearsal and performance schedules will be disclosed before casting has been finalized.
- Further details about the play and the IMPACT team will be provided at the audition.
Founded in Protected content , IMPACT is a Munich-based collaborative of directors, actors, and performers. While we are focused on English-language material, we recently staged a co-production with International Theatre New York for the French-language premiere of “Danny and the Deep Blue Sea” by John Patrick Shanley. Our mission is to enrich the independent theatre scene in Munich with material that is seldom, if ever, produced in Germany. For further information about our previous productions, please visit us on facebook at: Protected content .