Join now

UPDATE: TO RENT lovely apartment AUG to OCT (Munich)

Hey everyone,

As I am planning a longer trip I am planning to sub-rent my beautiful and cozy furnished 2-room-apartment in Munich-Nymphenburg for the period between 01.08. and 30.10..

The apartment is located on the Volkartstraße. Literally all the amenities you need are at the Rotkreuzplatz, which is a 5 minute walk and the U1 stop is a short 100m away (3 stops to central station and 4 to Glockenbach ;)). You will find various nice cafés and restaurants nearby (Ruffini or Pardi) and the enchanting Schlosskanal is also only 5 minutes away. No flatsharing. No pets.

Descrription:
The apartment is furnished, including
Protected content bed
- complete kitchen equipment with dishes
- dishwasher in the apartment
- washing machine in the apartment
- TV
- couch
- large dining table
- balcony
- stereo
- mirror
- one complete wardrobe for your stuff
- fridge and freezer
- parquet
- bathtub

The apartment is located on the first floor without elevator and has a size of approx. 55 sqm. The neighbourhood is very good and quiet and very well connected (U1, buses and tram from Rotkreuzplatz, Englischer Garten is 15 mins by bike).

Rent: Protected content per month all-in
- incl. electricity, heater and warm water (if you use more than 15% average you have to pay the difference)
- incl. internet flat
- payable in advance

Deposit: Protected content one-time payment

If you are interested I am looking forward to hear from you via e-mail. Please drop me some lines about yourself and what brings you to Munich.

For PICTURES drop me an e-mail here at IN or under Protected content

One final note: The apartment is only available for the whole period. An extension of the term is not possible.

Cheers
Patrizio

Munich Forum