Join now

UPDATE: TO RENT lovely apartment AUG to OCT (Munich)

Hey everyone,

As I am planning a longer trip I am planning to sub-rent my beautiful and cozy furnished 2-room-apartment in Munich-Nymphenburg for the period between 01.08. and 30.10..

The apartment is located on the Volkartstraße. Literally all the amenities you need are at the Rotkreuzplatz, which is a 5 minute walk and the U1 stop is a short 100m away (3 stops to central station and 4 to Glockenbach ;)). You will find various nice cafés and restaurants nearby (Ruffini or Pardi) and the enchanting Schlosskanal is also only 5 minutes away. No flatsharing. No pets.

Descrription:
The apartment is furnished, including
Protected content bed
- complete kitchen equipment with dishes
- dishwasher in the apartment
- washing machine in the apartment
- TV
- couch
- large dining table
- balcony
- stereo
- mirror
- one complete wardrobe for your stuff
- fridge and freezer
- parquet
- bathtub

The apartment is located on the first floor without elevator and has a size of approx. 55 sqm. The neighbourhood is very good and quiet and very well connected (U1, buses and tram from Rotkreuzplatz, Englischer Garten is 15 mins by bike).

Rent: Protected content per month all-in
- incl. electricity, heater and warm water (if you use more than 15% average you have to pay the difference)
- incl. internet flat
- payable in advance

Deposit: Protected content one-time payment

If you are interested I am looking forward to hear from you via e-mail. Please drop me some lines about yourself and what brings you to Munich.

For PICTURES drop me an e-mail here at IN or under Protected content

One final note: The apartment is only available for the whole period. An extension of the term is not possible.

Cheers
Patrizio

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Munich Forum