wanted: accounting intern (Munich)
ET Solutions AG is a leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution providers across the globe. As part of our growth and development, we are looking for talented and professional individuals to help strengthen our international team, we are willing to explore possible employment opportunities with those who have the relevant experience and skills, drive and enthusiasm, and can bring further success to our Company and its clients. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package, an interesting place of work with an international surrounding and good career‐opportunities. We are looking for an accounting intern for our office in Munich.
Start date and duration: asap for 6 months
- Assistance on the day-to-day accounting transactions posting in coordination with an Accountant;
- Maintenance of petty cash and business expenses;
- Preparation of payments and booking of credit cards transactions;
- Maintenance of fixed asset register including preparation of monthly depreciation journals;
- Filing the documentation and travel expense notes;
- Support on the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly cash/treasury reports.
- Support on the preparation of Inter Company reports.
- Basic knowledge of the German Accounting and Tax law;
-- Structured way of working and ability in managing pressure and stressing situations;
l Language skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Fluent with English and German
Why ET Solutions
- Become part of the green energy revolution
- Great working environment with a young and motivated team at one of Munich’s most attractive office locations with best public transport connection (Hackerbrücke)
- Work for a leading German PV integrator with international background
If you are interested in this internship, please send your CV to: Protected content . Thank you.