ET Solar is a leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution provider across the globe.
As part of our growth and development, we are looking for talented and professional individuals to help strengthening our international team. We are willing to explore possible employment opportunities with those who have the relevant experience, skills, drive and enthusiasm and can bring further success to our Company and its clients. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package, an interesting place of work with an international environment and good career opportunities. Now we are looking for an Intern for our Engineering Department
Work Place: Munich, Germany
- Be involved in creating drawings and design specifications for large scale PV power plants
- Support the PV engineers in system sizing, creating design studies, bill of materials etc.
- create layout drawings and electrical block diagrams under the supervision of the PV engineers
- document control: maintain the drawing register
- conduct research online about various technical subjects
- assist with project documentation
Knowledge and Requirements
- Advanced study in an engineering discipline (preferably electrical and communication enginnering), or related fields
- Experience in CAD drawing, preferably AutoCAD (2D)
- interested in renewable energy, open for a later career in the RE sector
- Fluent English speaker, German is nice to have but not a must
- Other European language skills is a plus
Why ET Solutions
- Become part of the green energy revolution
- Great working environment with a young and motivated team at one of Munich’s most attractive office locations with best public transport connection (Hackerbrücke)
- Work for a leading German PV integrator with international background
If you are interested in this internship, please send your CV to: Protected content . Thank you.