We are recruiting for our dating portals - be2 ( Protected content ), one of the world’s leading online matchmaking services and C-date ( Protected content ), the global leader in casual dating.
Become part of this success story and join the team in the centre of Munich or London.
In this role you will be responsible for all (online) marketing activities of be2 and C-date for all Anglosphere countries (UK, IE, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA). Your core tasks will be to develop and execute online marketing activities (display advertising, affiliate marketing, integration, etc.) to strengthen our position in the Anglosphere countries and to have full control over the performance and profitability of your campaigns.
Your tasks & responsibilities
• Management of Anglosphere marketing projects from start to finish
• Liaison with display campaign managers
• Liaison with internal SEA campaign managers
• Research into new media partners and deals
• Direct marketing and internal promotions (email/CRM)
• Competitive analysis and monitoring
• Development of channel-specific landing pages using multivariate testing tools
• Analysis of all marketing activities. Liaison with BI team to create new reports
• Expansion of offline marketing activities (TV, radio)
• New channel development: mobile, video, social
• University degree with a strong analytical approach (e.g. economics, marketing)
• 3-5 years working experience in an online marketing or internet-related company
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Very good negotiating and deal-closing skills
• Experience in managing external suppliers
• Metrics minded, precise, focused on ROI
• Independent, entrepreneurial work style
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience in website front-end programming is a plus
• Willingness to work late evenings/early mornings due to the time shift
• Knowledge of the differences between North American and British English is a plus
We offer you the chance to join a leading internet company located right in the heart of Munich/London. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, results driven environment with flexible working hours. Decisions are made quickly and flat hierarchical structures ensure your ideas are heard. You will have the opportunity to assume responsibilities and grow professionally. Our office houses very international, dynamic and sociable teams that are often getting together for staff dinners, parties and days out as well as working hard to drive the success of be2 and C-date.
Please send your application to Kathleen Matthes at Protected content , referring to the job title above. Please include educational certificates, work references, your possible starting date and your salary expectations.