We are looking for a Marketing assistant (Munich)
We are currently looking for a Marketing assistant (part- or full-time, with an immediate start) for supporting our marketing and research activities in Europe.
• support of Marketing and Quality department;
• identify genuine end-user business development opportunities;
• seek and evaluate qualified leads;
• identify prospective customers by using business directories, industrial associations, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences.
• maintain and update database with prospective customers
• regular scanning of the marketplace for promotional and partnership opportunities;
• initiate market research studies and analyze their findings;
• routine clerical and organizational tasks: organize files, draft messages, schedule appointments, and support other staff;
• Comfortable to communicate in English, both written and oral, and ideally another foreign language (French, German, Italian, Russian) would be useful.
• Advanced Internet Research Skills and Investigative Techniques
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Should have the ability to meet targets.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
• using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
No previous experience is necessary and training will be provided.
• You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
• You can expect a highly motivated team, diverse assignments and a performance-oriented salary.
Sounds good? If you think you've got what it takes to become part of the Hermith Team - send us your CV plus the reasons why you think you would be the perfect fit, to Protected content
Located in Munich, Germany, Hermith GmbH specializes in the distribution and stocking of special alloys of Titanium for the aerospace, architecture, automotive, industrial and medical markets.