Join now

Desert Expeditions... 4x4 Adventures (Muscat)

Views

Hi All,
Some of you know the weird and wonderful job that I have... putting together events in the Sharqiyah Desert... expeditions and corporate weekends! Some of you are already regulars on the trips, other have heard me talk about it... others are yet to hear me rave about my job :) Well i am writing hear to extend the invite to all of those keen offroader's and explorers to join us.

Perhaps we can get a good Internations representative one weekend!!!!

Expeditions are 2nights (also 1night MINI version), leaving Badiyah (2hours drive from muscat) at 8.30pm Wednesday and returning to Muscat Friday evening. We drive from Mintarib to Ras al Ruways (where the desert falls into the ocean!)

For those of you who don't have a 4x4 we can accommodate you... don't hesitate to ask. For those of you worried about the trip... we have full recovery crew, sweepers, mechanics, kitchen crew and chefs... and the all important satellite... just encase the football is on... AND a toilet truck that joins the convoy!!!

If anyone is interested and would like some more information please don't hesitate to contact me Protected content , or email Protected content and I will send you more details itineraries and information.

See you in the desert soon
Rebecca

Dates for the next few crossings till the end of the are as follows:

10th November Protected content Crossing
1st December Protected content Crossing
22nd December Protected content Crossing
31st December Protected content NYE Desert Party

Muscat Forum

Our Global Partners