Join now

DVD system + GPS for cars (Muscat)

selling out a used in mint condition DVD system (for cars) that reads most known video formats like mp4, avi. mpeg, etc...it also reads most used audio formats like mp3..it can read most used photo formats...it has very good quality bluetooth system integrated..it has two slots, one for an sd card (up to 4 GB) and another for GPS (i will give it with the GPS card, so you don't have to worry where to get one from!)..GPS system is igo (last but one update)...so, very accurate, still and amazing on raods either in oman or uae or any other gulf or even middle eastern country...the system cal also be linked to wired or wireless rear camera and shows you automatically what's behind the car asa you engage the gear into R...i am selling it simply because i bought a new car that already comes fitted with one!
the buyer will get a rear camera as extra (worth more than 20 rials) that has torn away wires as i was removing it(still, i guess the electrician who's gonna install it for you will surely add/attach wires to it in all cases...so, whether it'll work or not, it's just extra...even if i'm sure it's working well)
PRICE: R.O. 100
call if interested: Protected content

Muscat Forum