Join now

HELP: Looking to relocate - searching for a job!! (Muscat)

I have visited Muscat on numerous occasions and am keen to relocate here from Oxford, England. The only thing restraining me from my dream is finding an appropriate job and I would be ever so grateful for your help!

I have an MSC in Marketing and Strategy from the University of Warwick with a high honours and a distinction for my dissertation. I have three years of work experience in the UK. My primary interest lies in adding value to companies predominantly in the fields of marketing and/or CSR/HSE by building on my experience in market research and analysis, segmentation and positioning, stakeholder engagement, account management as well as strategy within the domain of sustainability in public and private sectors in the UK. For example, I am currently simultaneously working on the following projects: market research on smarter cities with IBM, City stakeholder engagement with Oxford City Council, and scenario planning on ‘future homes’ with British Gas.

Any suggestions, contacts, jobs.. anything is welcomed. I am extremely keen to shift ASAP!

Thank you very much for your help in advance.