Join now

Just arrived! Seeking accommodation... (Muscat)

Hello Muscat!

I'm an art director from London and just landed a job in Muscat.

I'm looking to share a nice place with a fellow expat OR would like a nice furnished room available soon OR open to other suggestions.

I'm currently staying in the company apartment in Azaiba until 4 July and have been invited to look after my friend's place in MSQ for 2 weeks after, which gives me time to look and chat about possibilities going forward.

If sharing is an option and in the right area, I'd be interested in meeting up for a chat. Be good to meet folk anyway...

If you have an apartment or a room for short/long-term I'd also be interested.

I work opposite the Opera House and interested in MSQ, Al Shatti, Qurum areas but if the accommodation is good in another location, I'd be willing to investigate.

If there's anyone out there in the same boat and interested in sharing a nice place please let me know. Or even if you know of someone looking for a flatmate for a while - think this covers all areas : )

I'm fun, respectful, clean and tidy. Be great to find a nice modern home preferably with outside space and a shared pool/gym would be a bonus. My living space is important to me and look forward to hearing from like-minded folk in Muscat.

Best wishes,

John Shannon - Protected content .