Sylvan Learning Center will be opening in Shatti Qurum and we are currently hiring for three positions.
Sylvan Learning is the leading provider of tutoring and supplemental education services to students of all ages and skill levels. At Sylvan, our warm and caring instructors tailor individualized learning plans that build the skills, habits and attitudes students need to succeed in school and in life. Affordable instruction is available in math, reading, writing, study skills, homework help, test prep and more at more than Protected content centers across North America and 9 in The Gulf Region.
DIRECTOR OF TRAINING & EDUCATION
Responsible for managing quality delivery of the academic programs
Selects, hires, trains and coaches trainers and program managers
Holds monthly training meetings with staff
Updates trainees and their responsible parties of their progress
Director of Education Qualifications
1. 4 Year Degree in the field of Education or English
2. 2 Years Classroom Training Experience
Receive inbound phone calls, emails and walk-ins.
Handle customer payments and accounts
Assist Directors with scheduling conferences and appointments
Assist with training schedules and trainer assignments
Office Assistant Qualifications
1. Sales-driven professional with 2 years customer service and sales experience
2. Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
PART TIME TRAINERS
Deliver personalized instruction to trainees according to best practices
Supervise, motivate and coach trainees
Evaluate and document the progress of the trainees
1. Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years training experience
2. Native English speakers for English language and writing
3. Ability to communicate with people from various nationalities and backgrounds