Join now

MHD (Muscat)

Views

I couldn't decide if i would write to a local newspaper or not, instead i decided to make a post here and see what people think.

Anyone that knows me, knows that i tend drive harder offroad than what my car should take, as a result, I tend to go through car parts quicker than most. Having lived in the Middle East for over 4 years I have become quite used to being over charged by the dealership for repairs. Typically parts are up to 2 1/2 times more than the UK. However this time MHD exceeded all expectations with an attempt to charge over 21 times the price!! Thankfully I had my thinking cap on that day, RO 90 for a bit of rubber did not seem right. MHD have a very nice policy of refusing to give customers parts numbers, so they can't check I am sure. However they can't refuse giving you estimate which basically tells you what the parts are. With the part number I discovered the part in the UK is Protected content , MHD would not budge.

Wanting the parts a bit quicker, a trip to Sharjah, 4no. for Dhs Protected content 4no. for RO 360!!!)

Thankfully MDH will fit the parts if you supply them,!!!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Muscat Forum