Join now

Newby in town - some good activities??? (Muscat)

Hi...First things first: here's wishing you all a very very happy Protected content now down to business...I am very new not only to Muscat but to the entire Gulf as well as to this forum...

I have been around for a couple of weeks but was busy with work and settling down so haven't really gotten around much...I am writing in to ask about fun things that one can do over the weekend (Thursday and Friday...I am assuming that's the regular weekend for everyone...right??)

I have gotten around the Muttrah Corniche, Shatti al Qurm and the Azaiba Beach localities so far. The problem when I head out is that I don't know what to look for...I dont know many ppl here as yet so I have to rely on what I read online and/or what I hear from the cabbies....

I am thoroughly enjoying how active this forum is and would be obliged for any expert advice that any of you could share...I am not any specific activities, just anything one can do to lighten up...A lil heads up...I confine myself to Muscat because I dont have a car as of yet :(

So just hit me with things you guys enjoy doing when you have a lil time at hand....

Looking forward to hearing from you all

Cheers

Muscat Forum

Our Global Partners