Join now

VENUE ADVICE PLEASE - N CYPRUS PROPERTY TALKS (Muscat)

Views

Dear Forum members. I am a British woman living in Northern Cyprus, working for an international property development company here. We are getting a lot of interest from Oman based English speaking ex pats in this milder climate, Turkish Republic (TRNC) both for vacations and property investment. It seems to be an ideal half way point between Oman and UK as well. As a result I am planning my first visit to MUSCAT arriving Sunday 30th Jan, and will give two evening presentations Monday 31st January and Tuesday 1st February on NORTHERN CYPRUS - The ideal vacation & property investment destination. I have never been to Muscat before and am coming alone. I would really appreciate help with the following - 1. Are you aware of any pre-existing events coming up on 31st or 1st at which I could attend and speak (InterNations event? Woman's Guild meetings etc.?) . 2. If I need to rent a venue for an evening presentation which central ex pat venue do you think would be best? (InterContinental hotel? Golf Clubs? other?) . I may be doing a lunchtime presentation at SQ University as well, as several people have already visited here from there. Is The Week the best advertising medium to reach ex pats? All advice would be gratefully appreciated. My email is Protected content and our company website is Protected content . Thank you in advance for any help.

Muscat Forum

Our Global Partners