Join now

Women for new female section on timesofoman.com (Muscat)

Views

Hello everyone

I'm working as a journalist at Times of Oman. Sometime during the fall we will be launching a new women's section on timesofoman.com. Two of the features might include female expatriates, so we are looking for the following subjects:

1. One feature is about interior so we would love to include a series of beautiful Omani and foreign homes. If you think your home is unique and you have put thought into the decoration, please send me an email including pictures and a short description of your thoughts behind. If you know of anyone else who might be interested, please pass this message along.

2. We are also doing a feature on the female expat experience on moving to Oman. If you have an interesting story, encountered challenges, or if you just have a lot of reflections and advice to give to newcomers, please send me an email with a short description of yourself. The article will be presented in the shape of an interview/portrait.

Please spread the word within your female network. All approaches, information and pictures will be handled in strict confidence. The interviews and photo shoots will be conducted by women only. The only man involved will be my boss and he will not personally participate, but only supervise.

My email address is Protected content .

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, Natasja Engholm
Journalist, Times of Oman's Web section.

Muscat Forum

Our Global Partners