Join now

1 Bed Available in Kileleshwa 3 bed Apartment (Nairobi)

I have one bedroom available February 15 in my three bedroom Kileleshwa apartment.

The flat has a living room, dining area, kitchen, three beds and two baths. The room for rent shares a bathroom with one other roommate. The room is furnished with a bed, linens, chair and desk. Huge built in closets for storage.

Rent is 35,000 per month, inclusive of a once-a-week cleaner, DSTV, wireless internet, cooking gas, security, electricity and water.

Located 5 minutes walking distance from Kasuku Centre, which includes a market, green grocer, chemist, bakery, spa and ATM. Matatus are less than 5 minutes away, and run to town or connect to Westlands and Kilimani. Parking space available for those with a car.

The place backs up to the State House grounds, and has a great view over a river and garden. Two large balconies on the apartment. Pool onsite, and a nice gym around the corner.

Roommates are two females, British and American, mid twenties and early thirties, one of whom works from home.

If interested, please email me directly at frannie (dot) noble (at) gmail (dot) com

Nairobi Forum