Looking for a rescue dog? Pick me! Pick Me! Pick Me!!
If you are into strong, dark and handsome… I’m your guy! I’m not sure of my birthday, but Dr. Ghalay thinks I’m about 2 years old. I’m big and strong and healthy and love to play... still in my puppy phase I guess. I may look a little intimidating at first, ( I’m a Rottweiler) but really, I’m not much of a guard dog… actually I’m kind of a big baby. You know those dogs that push their head under your hand so you’ll rub our ears? Yep, that’s me. I don’t know why my previous family left me behind when they moved out, it seems like they took good care of me before that… I was so lonely and hungry when my new friends found me… but I’m very happy now, and eager to be part of a family. Everybody says I’m a good dog… even the guards like me. I’m sure you will too.
A little about my breed… Although most people think of Rottweilers as guard dogs unless we’ve been trained that way, we’re really just cuddle bugs. My foster family can tell I would be a loyal lap dog. I want to just be pet all the time and I ache to come inside and lay at your feet while we watch TV.
If you want a dog who...
· Protected content large, stocky, muscular, and powerful
· Protected content handsome and easy to groom
· Protected content calm, steady-tempered, and confident
· Protected content very loyal to his family
· Protected content an intimidating-looking deterrent
· Protected content exercise and activity
· Protected content a strong-willed mind of his own, requiring a confident owner who can take charge
A Rottweiler may be right for you.
Please contact my foster family via this InterNations thread if you're interested and tell me why you'd be a good family for me. I'm very selective now because I had a mean family abandon me so a guy's gotta take charge of his life. :-)