Join now

Cozy room available in 2 bedroom flat in Westlands (Nairobi)

A room is available in a cozy two bedroom apartment along School Lane in Nairobi's central Westands area.

The apartment is furnished with kitchen appliances and furniture. The room available is en suite.

Two shopping malls are within walking distance; Sarit Centre (5 minutes) and Westgate Mall Protected content . Plus Nairobi's "electric avenue", famous for its vibrant nightlife is also in the area.

It's also easy to connect to other parts of the city from Westlands both by public means and cab. The UN in Gigiri is 20 min away by car and 40 minutes away by public transport connecting through the Central Business District.

The apartment enjoys great views of Westlands skyline.

Your housemate would be a 30 year old Kenyan advertising and PR professional (ex-Dubai expat). I am friendly guy, open-minded and respectful of privacy. I enjoy cooking and entertaining every so often, and appreciate the occasional out-of- town getaway with friends.

I have no preference for gender of housemate.

Your share of bills would be as follows:
Monthly rent (includes water): KES 37,500, approx USD 375.
Utility bills (electricity and internet): KES 5,500, approx. USD 55
Cleaning service (Per visit): KES 250, approx USD 2.5. Cleaner comes in once a week or more often if required.

Interested? Give me a call on Protected content mail Protected content to organize a visit.

Cheers!

Nairobi Forum