Join now

Development Professional (Nairobi)

Hello everyone!
My name is Adella Mueni Udeozor and I am looking forward to making meaningful connects through this forum!

I am a skilled community development professional with over six demonstrated program coordination and management experience; strong leadership, facilitation and team building skills; project monitoring; demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking; passion and drive for social development research and analysis, editing and writing for knowledge sharing and learning; effective communicator experienced in building and maintaining long-term strategic relations with multiple stakeholders for the achievement of project objectives; bi-cultural, adaptable professional committed to effectiveness over efficiency and energized by new opportunities.

I am looking for both long-term and short term employment opportunities in Kenya and in the East Africa region. I have experience working on child-focused nutrition programming and managing food and nutrition, livelihoods and agriculture projects in Canada, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania and Egypt.

Looking forward to connecting in person!
Cheers!

Nairobi Forum