Join now

Double room to rent in shared house WESTLANDS! (Nairobi)

Hello!

I have had a wonderful 12 months in Nairobi but it's time to move back to the UK.

Hence! I am searching for a replacement to take over my room in a fab and friendly house-share near the main Westlands roundabout. Here is more about what's on offer:

We have an opening in our fully-furnished apartment in Westlands, Nairobi from April (can be flexible on date). We're four young people, (2 guys 2 girls aged Protected content are easy-going, often travel for work and are happy to help you get acquainted with Nairobi if you are a newcomer. The double bedroom shares a bathroom and shower room with one other. The apartment has a nice shared living-space including a lounge, dining area, small balcony and kitchen.

Building is very secure on a quiet residential street. It has its own pool, parking and is walking distance of Sarit Centre and Westgate Shopping Centre.

Cost is 34,000 kshs/month plus utilities, inclusive of unlimited wifi, Zuku TV, 24 hour security and housekeeper who comes 3 times/ week. Please get in touch with me by calling Protected content email Protected content to arrange a viewing

Thanks.

Nairobi Forum