Join now

Fantastic Room Available in a 2-BR Apt, Ngong Rd (Nairobi)

I am just moving out of a gorgeous furnished room in a 2-BR apartment off Ngong Road (Karbanet Road, behind Uchumi Ngong Road). Area is super safe and quiet, neighboring an ambassador's residence. I liked living here so much that I am helping the housemate (who owns the place) with finding a tenant. Some of the few perks include: proximity to Prestige shopping mall, Adams Arcade, Toy Market, Yaya Center, and all the other conveniences along Ngong Road. Room is en-suite with a large bathroom with a hot-tub. There's an additional toilet and sink for public use. The hot water tank is huge and can store heat for up to 3 days. Super-comfortable bed with a dresser and large 4-part closet. Comes with premier DSTV for free and is fully serviced (laundry, dishes, etc) all washed and cleaned for you! Rent is 45K/month. I am moving out only because my company got me free housing.

If you are interested, please email me ( Protected content ) or cell Protected content I will connect you with the landlady.

Nairobi Forum