Join now

For the Ladies... (Nairobi)

Hey Ladies,

I have a couple of items I had brought over from the states that didn't end up working out for me:

The first is a Victorias Secret swimsuit: it has a polka dot bandeau top (size 36B) and striped side tie bottems (large size). The color is white and what was described on the website as coral- but it is closer to a neon orange and it just doesn't suit my skin tone. The mix and match pattern is very cute.

The second is a Victorias Secret fold over bikini bottom in zebra print (xl size) These are super cute, but they were too big for me. If you have a black bikini top you could pair them with that.

Finally, a pair of Joy skinny jeans in Vixen from the Cookie Johnson line. They are fabulous- even if you don't buy these ones you should check out her link:

Protected content

I love them so I ordered two pairs from Neiman Marcus, but they sent me two of the same pattern: vixen which is a leopard print. I can't send them back over cause the shipping would be more than the jeans cost. They are a 31 waist size Protected content , but they fit big and it was suggested on the website that you order a size down.

You can email me at Protected content and I can send you pictures and prices. I live in Karen and I don't have a car, but I could meet at Junction, otherwise you will have to come to me.

Cheers!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Nairobi Forum