Join now

For the Ladies... (Nairobi)

Hey Ladies,

I have a couple of items I had brought over from the states that didn't end up working out for me:

The first is a Victorias Secret swimsuit: it has a polka dot bandeau top (size 36B) and striped side tie bottems (large size). The color is white and what was described on the website as coral- but it is closer to a neon orange and it just doesn't suit my skin tone. The mix and match pattern is very cute.

The second is a Victorias Secret fold over bikini bottom in zebra print (xl size) These are super cute, but they were too big for me. If you have a black bikini top you could pair them with that.

Finally, a pair of Joy skinny jeans in Vixen from the Cookie Johnson line. They are fabulous- even if you don't buy these ones you should check out her link:

Protected content

I love them so I ordered two pairs from Neiman Marcus, but they sent me two of the same pattern: vixen which is a leopard print. I can't send them back over cause the shipping would be more than the jeans cost. They are a 31 waist size Protected content , but they fit big and it was suggested on the website that you order a size down.

You can email me at Protected content and I can send you pictures and prices. I live in Karen and I don't have a car, but I could meet at Junction, otherwise you will have to come to me.

Cheers!

Nairobi Forum