Join now

Furnished room available-brookside/spring valley (Nairobi)

High quality accommodation for people from abroad such as university students, professionals & travellers with housing needs wishing to experience the Kenyan way of life at an affordable price.

This is a wonderful opportunity to live in a friendly home in a safe and quiet area as well as a chance to experience the Kenyan lifestyle and culture up close. The guests will feel safe in a family environment, which is just like staying in a second home.

I have previously hosted guests from Guatemala, Norway ,Sweden Brunei, Copenhagen, China, Toronto, Haiti and Kenya hence this is also an opportunity to meet other guests from different countries.

Location:Off Grevillea groove Brookside, next to avocado villas.Lush green area that is not too far at the city center but serene and safe.

The distance to the main road is about 10 minutes walk.

Accommodation: Nice clean furnished spacious en-suite rooms with a private bathroom.

The rooms are very spacious therefore suitable for individuals and groups of up to four in each room.

Cost:ksh 40,000 per month

Meals:You will have full access to kitchen at any time

The cooking amenities are available for when you are a little home sick and want to prepare a good home cooked meal.

Meals may be served at an extra cost.

Transportation: We use cabs, which are affordable and public means, ‘matatus’ which are commonly used and extremely affordable. I can also arrange for a personal driver who i assure you will give you the most competitive rates.

Unlimited Internet: WiFi within the house as well as a couple of cafe’s nearby (ABC place and sarit centre)

Cleaning Services: A full time house keeper available for cleaning of the rooms, dishes, and laundry(general housekeeping) Fresh clean towels and bed sheets to be provided.

Entertainment:Cable TV-multichoice and zuku with plenty of sports and movie channels

Security-Gated community with 24 hour security guard.

Personal guidance and advisory to ensure our guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay in Kenya.

Nairobi Forum