Join now

ISUZU Trooper Manual & Diesel; model bighorn (Nairobi)

It’s a 5-door ISUZU Trooper Manual & Diesel; model bighorn 4WD. (NEW ENGINE rebuilt in December Protected content silver, 90 registration date Protected content a strong car with lots of character, I have owned it for 8 years and it has taken us everywhere…. and is perfect to scare matatus out of your way :-) Engine is very well maintained , it was changed in December Protected content mileage is very low as the car has not been driven for the past 3 years. It’s a very cheap car to maintain, there is not a single mechanic in Nairobi or the smallest hidden town in Kenya who is not able to service and/or fix it quickly and cheaply. It’s great for city and safari…In the past years the car has not be driven except for few days… I have been procrastinating selling it for sentimental reasons :-) but now it’s time… I've had no real issues with the car and have driven it all over the place, the engine was changed as part of a normal maintenance after decades of loyal service. Despite its age runs incredibly smooth.
Previous Owners : only 2. (Diplomatic & me)

I am sorry but I will not be able to answer any technical questions but the car can be viewed and tested in Westlands rhapta road any time during the day, caretaker has the key...Just inbox to organize or call him directly Joseph Protected content
Bargain Price of 480,000 ksh