Join now

Lived / Worked in the UK, back in Kenya ? (Nairobi)

Greetings People / those living in Kenya !

Thank you for taking time to read this message.

My name is Matthew and I work for a company called the deVere Group and I am trying to get in touch with Kenyans (or other nationalities now living back in Kenya) who lived and worked in the UK for at least five years in the private sector, are there some in your company ?

I don’t want to waste your time but there have been critical EU Directive Legislation changes implemented by HMRC which affect them and it would be in the individual’s best interest to discuss the options available to them with us in detail!

With this in mind would you be so kind as to pass on the details of the concerned individual that comes to mind?

deVere is the Largest Independent Financial Consultancy in the world, having 90,000 clients, in 73 countries within which we have a permanent presence, managing $ 11 Billion of private client funds.
I am a Zimbabwean and work out of the Harare office and am taking the initiative to make contact and be of service to the concerned individual as we are only located in 14 African Countries. Kenya is not one of those countries.

Finally the point here is that I am well aware that of the fact that many Kenyans need advice on their pension savings that they have left behind in the UK and legislation allowing them to best preserve those funds.

Please, connect me with the said individuals?

Nairobi Forum

Our Global Partners