Looking for a drivers job (Nairobi)
NAME: FRANCIS KAMAU MURIITHI
DATE OF BIRTH: 20th November. Protected content
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
PASSPORT NO: A Protected content I.D Protected content
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH, KISWAHILI
TELEPHONE: Protected content
EMAIL: Protected content / Protected content
ADDRESS: P.O. BOX Protected content
AREAS OF EXPERTISE :-
Driving skills Traffic regulations all Car maintenances, Customer service, Safety checks, Map reading and Travel advice to passengers.
Feb. Protected content 2001: THIKA MOTOR DEALER
Title: Auto Mechanic and Driver
• rectifying and diagnosing and mechanical fault
• repair and maintenance of mechanical and auto motive equipment
• perform tune-ups, oil change, battery checks, tire and lubrication checks and other preventive on city automotive and mechanical equipment
• rebuild engines (remove and replace)
• rebuild and replace transmissions
• repair electrical systems, fuels systems hydraulics and cooling systems
• repair clutches, steering apparatus and brakes.
• Record materials used and time spend on repairs
• analysis of engines
• pick up and repair vehicles to be repaired using such method as lift row, where a set of lifting forks to attach to the suspension, axle or chassis of the mother vehicle and towing to the workshop
Jan. Protected content 21 March Protected content AFRISAFE SOUTH AFRICA TOUR COMPANY.
▪ Driving Tour Vans from Kenya to South Africa along predefined Africa routes,
▪ Dealing with traffic in all African countries ( Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia and South Africa)
▪ Stop-and-go driving and providing assistance and advice to passengers at the same time.
▪ Driving in a lawful manner with special reference to the persons and baggage being carried.
▪ Providing a reliable and safe transport service to people on the Safari to South Africa.
▪ Giving advice to passengers on the most cost effective fares and services.
▪ Responsible for making sure passengers are safe and comfortable at all times.
▪ Maintain accurate records of journeys, fuel issues, oil, log / mileage sheets.
▪ Responsible for regularly checking the condition & safety of the bus.
▪ Checking pre-paid passenger tickets & taking payment & issuing new tickets.
▪ Helping passengers with questions about their journey.
▪ Dealing with abusive, aggressive or unruly passengers.
▪ Keeping the bus interior clean and safe for passengers.
▪ Keeping operational records and making simple reports.
▪ Assisting disabled passengers with baggage onto the bus.
▪ Reporting delays and accidents to controllers at head office.
▪ Checking a van and cars water, gas, oil and mechanical condition before driving.
▪ Preparing reports on incidents, hours worked, mileage, fuel consumption, and fares received.
Protected content 1995: THE NAIROBI CHRISTIAN FOUNDATION COLLEGE.
• Diploma in Motor vehicle mechanic grade 1 (National Trade Test)
• Certificate in Computer Coursers and Office Management
• International Driving License:- AA Driving school.
Protected content 1993: NARUMORU BOYS SECONDARY SCHOOL
Course: Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.SE) GRADE:- C+
Protected content 1988: GATUAMBA PRIMARY SCHOOL
Course: Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (K.C.P.E) GRADE :- Protected content
• Watching football
• traveling ,socializing
• watching documentaries
1. Isaac Wakiri
Kenya Defense Forces
Tel No. Protected content
2. John Ndirangu Kinyua
Thika M. Dealers
Tel No. Protected content .
3 Anthony Mathai
Afrisafe South Africa Tour Company
Tell: Protected content