Join now

Looking for a room in a shared apt, Kilimani area (Nairobi)

I am looking for a room in a shared appartment to rent from the end of April. Currently living in Kilimani and finding it quite a convenient area for work/town/transport without having my own vehicle so would be looking for something around Kilimani/Ngong Rd/yaya etc. Furnished or semi furnished would also be preferable, although I have a couple of furniture items I can bring, ie. bed and coffee table..and lots of colourful cushions. My budget is KSH Protected content , but at the top end I would need the utility bills to be included.

About me: Female, 24, from the UK, been in Nairobi since November Protected content , working with a development consultancy company, main areas of interest in the development sector peace and gender, socially I enjoy exploring the nairobi nightlife and meeting people, like to get out and explore when the weekend comes round, enjoy cooking, reading, photography, art, travel etc. Sociable but pretty self contained also.

Please call me on Protected content email Protected content and we can arrange a time to meet and discuss.

Many thanks,
Tina

Nairobi Forum