Join now

Looking for a suitable job in Nairobi

Hi All,

I moved from the UK to Nairobi in October Protected content am now actively looking for jobs again as I am finishing my current job next week, where I have been since February Protected content . I have a strong background in public policy and also experience and qualifications in project management (e.g. PRINCE II Practitioner).

I have a total of 10 years experience gained from being a Police Civilian within a British National Police Force and before this within the UK Civil Service (i.e. Home Office).

My most recent role was for Protected content was as a Research and Policy Analyst in the UK, and I have more recently been working as a Consultant for a reputable Risk Management and Security Consultancy based in Nairobi.

I already have a valid Special Pass, so if anyone knows of opportunities in Consultancy, Project Management, Social Research or Policy Development, please contact me and I will send you my CV. My academic qualifications are: BA (Hons) Criminology and Sociology and MSc in Crime Science.

Many thanks, Devika

Nairobi Forum