Looking for an Au pair (Nairobi)
LOOKING FOR AN AU PAIR
We are a friendly family of 5 living in Lang’ata. We seek a cheerful, friendly, trustworthy, and responsible weekly live-in Au pair.
• Age between 18 and over;
• A school leaver with basic minimum education MINIMAL GRADE C+
(K.C.S.E/ ‘O’ Levels) or graduate
• Have a clean driver’s license ( preferably)
• Have some experience with children
• Must provide checkable references
• S/he should be proactive and able to make decisions
Duties and responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Cook basic meals (African/European dishes or other.)
• Drive locally
• Go shopping
• Organise the kids for school and other activities
• Help with homework and extra activities
• Help around the house
• Help in house moving in April.
• The person would also need to be fairly self sufficient needing minimal to no evening entertaining
• Separate living quarters available.
• The potential candidate is welcome to help in the design studio or the hotel while the kids are in school gain good CV credit. Protected content / Protected content
If you are interested, please inbox me for more detail. Thanks!!