Join now

Looking for some fun holiday reading? (Nairobi)

Hi all,

Looking for some fun holiday reading? My first book is out in Paperback and electronic form via Amazon and Kindle. Check out "Of goats and poisoned oranges" today!

Protected content

You should be able to preview a few chapters on Amazon to entice you.

About me: I work in Nairobi, Kenya as a strategy consultant and this is my first novel. It is a truly Kenyan story with themes that will appeal to people from diverse cultures.

Book description: It is generally accepted that there are only two possible outcomes to the flipping of a coin - heads or tails. In reality, there is also a small possibility of the coin landing on its edge. In this book we explore the tumultuous marriage of a middle aged Kenyan power couple as it is told by different parties in their life. On this riveting journey across the foothills of Mt. Kenya and the chaotic streets of Nairobi, the reader will learn that the truth is not a universal concept, but one that is dependent on the person telling the story.

Author bio: Ciku Kimeria lives and works in Kenya as a consultant focusing on international development issues. In her free time, she enjoys writing and traveling. She holds a BSc in Management Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). For more about this author and to find future titles, please visit her website and blog at Protected content

Nairobi Forum

Our Global Partners