Join now

Looking to relocate to Mombasa, looking for work (Nairobi)

I am currently self-employed as the marketing and communications director for our company, Enigma Images, and I am an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. I am also a project management consultant for Inuka Kenya Ni Sisi Ltd at the moment running two projects.

I previously held a position as Project Coordinator in Inuka Kenya Ni Sisi Ltd, which is a Civil Society Organisation (CSO) and I run civic education programs and joint accountability forums inclusive of community members and county representatives in 11 different wards across Eastlands, Nairobi. Those areas are Kariobangi, Mathare (6 wards),Baba Dogo, Lucky Summer, Huruma and Korogocho.

I previously held a Communication Officer post at Northern Rangeland Trust. This was my first job at a conservation-based organization. The brief experience in this position was delightful and challenging. I was responsible for the PR, Marketing of NRT.

I held a facilitator's position at Free the Children, a Canadian NGO whose motto is "children helping children through education". I have also worked as a project officer previously in my work career at a Kenyan NGO called Kenya AIDS Watch Institute.

NGOs and now CSOs have been a big part of my heart for as long as I can remember but my future aspirations will lead me to be an influential leader in the Kenyan government. I intend on making positive impact wherever I may be.

Specialties: community development work, wildlife conservation work, project management and communications.

I'd like to relocate to Mombasa soon and looking for project management work. Kindly advise and get in touch with me through internations if you know of any opportunities.