Join now

Luxurious & Specious 3BHK unfurnished apt to let (Nairobi)

A luxurious and specious 3 bhk apartment of Protected content . feet located on limuru road, in citi park estate is available for letting out from 1st December, Protected content . Apartment is on 5th floor( limuru road facing) of the building located on limuru road having a wonderful and fabulous view over the muthaiga forest and parklands area. It has 24/7 security, light, water, cctv facility on each of the floor, dstv, lift, 24 hour standby generator facility, two parking for tenant and ample visitor parking. It also has gym, sauna & steam facility for the tenants ( accessible at reasonable charges).A medical shop, small supermarket, coffee shop and snack's shop available at the ground floor of the building which is Located at walking distance from Agakhan Hospital and Agakhan sports club. Rental expected is 95K for this fabulous apartment in a building with multicultural and upper middle class of residents. Please PM me, if interested in this post or call me at my no. Protected content serious and wanna have a look at it. N.B. Am also interested in selling the apartment, so if any serious buyer may please also PM me or call me at my cell no.Thanks

Nairobi Forum