Marketing Manager Needed (Nairobi)
We are in the process of opening up a office in Kenya and are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager to run our business operation in Kenya. Our company is a global company with offices in South - Central America which is involved in the exports of fresh fruits.
In the role as Marketing Manager you will be accountable to develop and grow our current supply base and find new suppliers. You will shape the overall direction, supply plan for the products that we do with an aim towards our company becoming a dominate player in Kenya. Being the strategic leader of the Kenya branch you will drive marketing, customer expertise, etc. The main product that we do from Kenya is avocados which are exported to The Middle East and Europe.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Should have sound knowledge of the hole export process from Kenya.
- Should have sound knowledge of the fruit business in Kenya.
- Previous experience working for a logistical company or export company is preferred.
- Must be a strong negotiator.
- Must be willing to put in the extra mile for the company.
- Passionate of what he is doing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Superior project management capabilities.
- Ability to effectively influence others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. French will be to your advantage.
- Strong financial and analytical acumen.
- Strategic and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent supplier/customer service skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree level or higher.
Please forward your CV and motivational letter to Protected content .
Deadline: 31 March Protected content .