Join now

Need 3 Bedroom - Furnished (Nairobi)

4 people are looking for a large place, as close to the CBD as possible, especially by University of Nairobi. (Keep reading - more details below)

It must be furnished.

We are staying for 4 months.

It does not need to be luxury, or in a luxury area. I lived in Pangani last year near Pangani Girls, Juja/Chai which would be fine, if it were not for the bombings and frequent water shortages.. I'd prefer we are in a safer area, but would like to be close to street food and shops that are open very late and be within walking distance of Sarakasi Dome or CBD. (2km)

Between Valley Road and Arboretum near Uhuru would be OK too, just not too expensive.

The only thing we require is a REALLY BIG space. The neighborhood doesn't matter except we also need to securely park a nice vehicle.

House is preferable to Apartment. There will be a lot of activity, as we are setting up an NGO and will have frequent guests and need a large indoor commons area.

Can someone help, please?

We would be willing to consider other locations - here are the things we feel are important:

Large Furnished Kitchen
Large Common Area
VERY close (as in 1 minute walk) to food as late as 1am.
I want to be able to buy vegetables on my block bright and early, and get chicken and chips late at night within a 5 minute walk.
2 or 3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
Secure parking

Prefer a house where there can be a lot of activity and won't bother neighbors.

Again, we do not require luxury at all, we want to live with and around people who speak sheng. And we certainly don't need to be around other expats.