Join now

Selling 2 Of My Beloved Electric Guitars (Nairobi)

Hey Y'all,
I'm Selling Off 2 Of My Electric Guitars. A Protected content Les Paul Solid Body (Honeyburst) For KES. 185,000 And The Other Is A Protected content Studio Solid Body (Sunburst) For KES. 140,000 Both Of Which I Purchased In Protected content Seattle. I  Have The Receipts As Proof Of Purchase And Ownership. The Gibson Comes With A Badass Snakeskin Case And A Detachable Bigsby Vibrato Tailpiece To Accommodate All Your Divebombs And The Hamer Comes With A Wah Wah Pedal And A Leather Case Which I Received Upon Purchase. I'm Selling Off These Items Because I Recently Bought A Gibson Protected content Paul, A Gibson SG And A Hamer Flying V So They Tend To Get Little Attention Nowadays And Have Taken A Lot Of Space In The House.Drop A Message So I Can Send You The Pics,Or E-mail Me Protected content . Please Note: Both Models Were Discontinued By Their Respective Manufacturers And Are Therefore A Collector's Item And You Probably Won't Find Anybody Else Close By With The Same Kind. The Prices Are Fixed,So There's Little Room For Any Discount,
Regards,
Midi

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Nairobi Forum