Join now

Selling 2 Of My Beloved Electric Guitars (Nairobi)

Hey Y'all,
I'm Selling Off 2 Of My Electric Guitars. A Protected content Les Paul Solid Body (Honeyburst) For KES. 185,000 And The Other Is A Protected content Studio Solid Body (Sunburst) For KES. 140,000 Both Of Which I Purchased In Protected content Seattle. I  Have The Receipts As Proof Of Purchase And Ownership. The Gibson Comes With A Badass Snakeskin Case And A Detachable Bigsby Vibrato Tailpiece To Accommodate All Your Divebombs And The Hamer Comes With A Wah Wah Pedal And A Leather Case Which I Received Upon Purchase. I'm Selling Off These Items Because I Recently Bought A Gibson Protected content Paul, A Gibson SG And A Hamer Flying V So They Tend To Get Little Attention Nowadays And Have Taken A Lot Of Space In The House.Drop A Message So I Can Send You The Pics,Or E-mail Me Protected content . Please Note: Both Models Were Discontinued By Their Respective Manufacturers And Are Therefore A Collector's Item And You Probably Won't Find Anybody Else Close By With The Same Kind. The Prices Are Fixed,So There's Little Room For Any Discount,
Regards,
Midi

Nairobi Forum