Many Kanuri Translators for PR Translation Project (N'Djamena)
Andovar is looking for many Kanuri translators (both full-time and part-time positions) to work on a Press Release translation project. The project will continue for two months minimum so you can expect a high-volume assignment from us. Following the initial project, steady update work will follow.
- This is a freelance and work-from-home position.
- We offer both full-time and part-time positions of continue project of appx 2 months minimum.
- Suitable for early-career translators and beginner translators.
- Specific translation software is required, no exceptions. Training and licenses will be provided (free of charge).
- Rate is negotiable.
- You must be a native speaker of Kanuri.
- Previous translation experience is an advantage but not necessary.
- You must have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- Small translation test is required.
Please apply by sending your detailed resume (in English) to Protected content .
- Application sent to other email addresses will be ignored.
- You must include your availability (hours per day or week).
- You must also include the following application code "TKR" in the subject line of your email.