Join now

Meeting new people in Neuchâtel (Neuchatel Lake)

Hello everyone,

I am Mark, 30 years old, Dutch and I recently moved from The Netherlands to Fenin in the Val-de-Ruz, closeby Neuchâtel. In Protected content Protected content traveled through big parts of Asia and New Zealand. During these travels I met my Swiss girlfriend and we are now happily living together in Fenin.

As I do not know a lot of people yet, I would love to get to know some English speaking people around here. What I like to do: traveling, hiking, cycling (racing and mountainbike), basketball, beach volley at the lake side, board games, computer games (PS3), movies, watch football (I am Dutch after all..) and stuff like that. Is anybody willing to go do something sometime?

Because I am currently unemployed and I have no source of income at all, I have to keep it low on the nights out drinking, going out for dinner and other expensive activities. Hopefully that's not a downer. I am trying hard to find a job. Hopefully I will find something soon and when I do, I'll buy you a beer or two. ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Mark

Neuchatel Lake Forum

Our Global Partners