Join now

Rebuild Nepal volunteer - crowd funding (Neuchatel Lake)

Dear InterNations members,

I am writing you today to ask for a favour. An act of selflessness and kindness.

You won't have missed the horrible earthquake that struck Nepal two weeks ago. Nepal is a country I bonded with strongly during my travels in Protected content 2014. That such a disaster had to happen to one of the poorest and most kind and warmhearted people is a horrible thing. It makes me truly sad. That's why I have decided to go to Nepal to volunteer in earthquake relief work. The people of Nepal have to be helped asap, as the monsoon season is coming very soon. This will bring extra challenges and will be a very hard time for the Nepali people. They can not wait for big aid efforts to finish charities and the money to slowly reach Nepal, after going through much unneccessary administration.

Could all of you please be so kind to read my story below on gofundme? Every donation, big or small, whatever fits your budget, will be highly appreciated. After giving, please also start sharing. The more exposure, the better. This is the most direct way to get the help and money directly where it is needed.

The people that have been to Nepal will know how much our help is needed. We are in a position to make a difference. Help me do so.

Thank you for your kindness. I will be forever in your debt.

Mark

Protected content

Neuchatel Lake Forum

Our Global Partners