Join now

Singing Lessons and Public Speaking Coaching in NE (Neuchatel Lake)

*Singing Lessons and Public Speaking Coaching!*

Hi fellow expats! I'm an opera singer, originally from London and now based here in the centre of Neuchâtel. I am an experienced and passionate singing teacher (classical, musical theatre or pop) and I do a lot of online teaching, but would be delighted to meet more voice students in the local area! If you would be interested in starting singing lessons either for your child or if you're curious about it yourself, please do write to me (here or via email Protected content and I will link my teaching website below. I am also able to sort out ABRSM singing exams if that is something you are interested in.

During the pandemic, I have also developed another coaching service called 'Speaking With Confidence' which uses the techniques of vocal placement, projection and breath support to help my clients to become more confident with public speaking. So far I have worked with lawyers, women in business, and teenagers preparing for University interviews.

For more information do have a look at my website, and feel free to contact me. My voice studio is open to anyone, regardless of your experience! There is no judgement here, my primary interest is your confidence and development! Lessons can be in English or French. Rates are: Singing Lessons 85 chf/hour and Speaking With Confidence 75 chf/hour. They can be booked directly on my website or by contacting me!

I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Protected content

Neuchatel Lake Forum

Our Global Partners