Join now

An awesome playschool in South Delhi (New Delhi)

Hi,

This is to help Expat Moms who are looking for the school to keep their toddler busy.
I found Flying Color is an awesome school which I want to share to Moms who are also looking for playschool.
School has toilets designed for kids, which is used for kids only (staffs and other are not allowed to use). The floor is extremely clean and neat. Rooms are full of light and airy. The two ladies have experience of 20 years taught for preschool and nursery, they speak perfect English. Kids are so happy with them, they got lots of stuff to play and learn singing, dancing and doing a lot crafts. The school keeps small groups of kids (around 10 to 20 kids) so that they can give full attention and also kids have enough space to play.

I am glad that I found this school. Now my sons (3 and half years) are so happy and eagerly to go to school everyday. You do not like to snatch and pull your child to send to school then sit in the office and feel guilty that he/she is suffering there in school. With this school you just feel like send them to their grand mom.

The address of school is 63 Uday Park, near Alsa Plaza. Principal phone Mrs Meera Protected content . tel Protected content

New Delhi Forum