Join now

Apartment for rent in South Delhi (New Delhi)

Dear Friends,
My Landlord has a couple of very nice apartments for rent in South Delhi and I am looking for some nice neighbours amongst you !
I have been living here now for almost 4 years and find the area great - central, safe and comfortable. The added advantage is that we rarely have power cuts as the neighbourhood is quite affluent and we never run out of water in Summer as the Landlord has a huge underground tank that comes in extremely useful when the rest of Delhi runs out of water ! See the details below :

APARTMENT ON RENT AVAILABLE

A COMFORTABLE APARTMENT LOCATED ON GROUND FLOOR (REAR PORTION) COMPRISING : A LIVING ROOM, TWO BIG BEDROOMS WITH ATTACHED BATHROOMS, KITCHEN, STORE AND A BEAUTIFUL LUSH GREEN GARDEN/LAWN (BOTH THE BEDROOMS HAVE NEW WINDOW AC ).

ALSO AVAILABLE INDEPENDENT FIRST FLOOR COMPRISING A SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM , TWO BIG BEDROOMS WITH ATTACHED BATHS , STORAGE ROOMS , FRONT & REAR TERRACE ( LIVING ROOM & BEDROOMS HAVE WOODEN FLOORING ).

A-6, NITI BAGH, AUGUST KRANTI MARG
(NEAR ASIAD SPORTS VILLAGE), Protected content
NEW DELHI (INDIA)
PIN CODE: Protected content
Plot size : Protected content . yrds

ADDED FEATURES:

• Car parking Space
• 24 hrs water
• Good Electric / Power Supply in the area
• Located on 80 metres wide road, KhelGaon Road with easy connectivity to shopping areas, Medical facilities, Siri Fort sports club (only 1 K.M), Airport and general convenience.

CONTACT OWNER FOR DETAILS: VIJAY PRAKASH
MOBILE NO.: Protected content

I'm happy to meet with you if you happen to come here for a look around. Just let me know when you plan to come, after you have made the appointment with my Landlord. All the best ... Margaret.

New Delhi Forum