Join now

Bored of Delhi? Manali Trip for snow n mountains! (New Delhi)

Hi All.

It's getting chilly in Delhi, but its nothing compared to the majesty and splendor of the snow covered mountains in Manali.
A friend and I, being free for the moment, are going on a 5 day trip to Manali this Sunday. We'll be back next week Friday.
We plan to have a lot of lovely Italian food, treks, and hikes in forests Spend nights next to a roaring fire with a bottle of rum for company and good friends for conversation.
I've been to Manali many times with friends (in groups of 5 or more), and always had a wonderful time.
We also generally hire a bike (Royan Enfield cruiser) and explore the place on our own. No touristy stuff for us :)!
If you want to come along for this, do let me know. We can meet up on Saturday afternoon/evening, and I can explain the whole travel itinerary. We plan to travel and stay comfortably, but not spend a lot. Luckily Manali is quite accommodating that way.
This is where we generally stay, Protected content . Its a very comfortable place run by Nishant, a guy who used to work in Mumbai, but quit everything to stay in Manali and run this lovely place. After seeing it, you can understand why. A lot of expats stay at Drifter's Inn, located in Old Manali.
I'm Utsav, btw.
Send me an email at Protected content or call at Protected content , and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
I might not check the Internations inbox in the next few days, don't mind if I do not reply on this forum.

Thanks and have a lovely Christmas, everybody :).

About Manali - some nice sites to whet your appetite for travelling :P:
1. Protected content
2. Protected content

It is a beautiful place. Give a call and come along if you are free next week. We leave Delhi at 3pm this Sunday.

Warning: Be prepared for a backpacking kind of trip. Buses might be late, and schedule may change, but we'll make sure that we all will reach safe and come back to Delhi safe. If you're up for some adventure and excitement, this is for you. If you like being comfortable, and cannot get over minor inconveniences, then its not for you.
We prize safety above everything else, and like people who are positive, love to travel, try new food, places and experiences.

So now you know :). Leave a message, lets meet up on Saturday and then you can decide if we are good to go.

Cheers!
Utsav

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners