We are looking for versatile, sincere and hardworking candidates for
the positions of Content Specialist, you will get the opportunity to
work in a dynamic and fast growth environment, which will be both
professionally and personally rewarding.
You would be taking care of:
1. Write engaging content for blog posts, feature articles, reports,
SEO pages, internal communication, press releases, websites,
newsletters, sales pitches, emails, brochures, presentations, social
2. Brainstorm ideas and research new topics for writing.
3. Deliver content as per deadlines and content plans.
4. Proofread and edit content as and when required.
1. Assist in running email-marketing campaigns.
2. Assist in email marketing response management.
3. Promote our brand and content on online forums, platforms, and social media.
1. Be a regular/frequent voice representing our brand on various
2. Assist in creating graphics and images.
Coordinate with vendors (when/if required, for any marketing tasks).
What we look for?
Excellent communication skills.
Very good command over language/vocabulary.
Very good writing skills.
'Get it done' attitude.
Open to using new technology.
What you'll get:
Get to work on challenging problems with extremely smart colleagues.
Meet interesting people outside the company
Have fun while solving
writing content for
real problems with tangible outcomes
Pick up all the practical skills
About Us - Protected content