Join now

DMM - Delhi Meeting in March (New Delhi)

Dear All,

The weather is is warming up and so should our interactions. In other words, high time that after our very interesting last meeting we all get together, deepen our existing friendships, get to know each other a bit better, build new, positive and fruitful connections and have a great time while doing so!

I would like to propose that our next gathering should take place on Sunday, 22nd of March, start around 4pm. I think this would also be very convenient for members who would like to bring along their family and we then proceed to have a pleasurable evening as well.

We have a few venues in mind for this event, taking into account that it will still be very pleasant outdoors, especially during the evening hours, thus we focus on venues which offer both indoor and outdoor facilities; your suggestions are very welcome. In order to finalise a place best suited for our requirements, The idea is that we will arrange for snacks and coffee/tea, for which only a very nominal general expense participation will be charged; drinks will be chrged for seperately at the venue as per your personal consumption.

I would like to know your thoughts about it, take the decision accordingly by Sunday the 8th, and then put up the official event with RSVP registration.

Let's greet the approaching summer in style! :-)

Cheers

Lambert

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners