Join now

Get Out of Delhi wiith Shanti Breaks (New Delhi)

My name is Chela, and I am Australian who has been happily based in India for 4 years, and I am also the Sales Manager for Shanti Travel here in Delhi.

Have you received your FREE copy of our Shanti Delhi Guide yet? This practical guidebook is a must have for all Delhi Expats, and even Delhiites will find some great entertainment options, contacts and ideas inside the guide.

Today I would like to share some great travel ideas from Shanti Breaks with you.

Our international team of travel enthusiasts are ready to work with you to create great India experiences and memories for expats, their families and friends. Our Travel Advisors speak English, French, German, Italian, Spanish!

We help people to get out of Delhi for weekends and short breaks. If you have friends or family coming to visit we can arrange everything from day trips in Delhi, to a 4 week grand tour of India!

From fun budget conscious group adventures with Awesome Breaks, to luxurious palace and spa exclusive retreats, we have a trip for everyone.

Here is our latest Shanti Breaks newsletter for you Protected content

Regards
Chela

New Delhi Forum