Join now

Inputs for women entrepreneurs Intl.conference (New Delhi)

Views

Inputs invited for International Conference on empowerment of women entrepreneurs
Presently, I am heading Centre for MSME, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) is engaged in several development activities through Capacity Building measures, Entrepreneurship Education, Information, Research and Consultancy, Collaboration for Policy Facilitation, institutional strengthening, Sector guidelines and advocacy to develop best practices for SMEs.
The recent IICA’s initiative in hosting the “National MSME Conclave Protected content in New Delhi on November 19, Protected content , brought together the best minds from the MSME Sector to understand and overcome the challenges and difficulties faced by the MSMEs and discussed the key issues for sustenance and growth. This event witnessed the participation of Protected content and supporting organization’s Policy Makers such as members from Ministry of MSME, Ministry of Science and Technology, NSIC, NSDC, NIESBUD, GIZ/ZDH SEQA, EEPC, EESL, National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange, IGEP Foundation besides Captions of Industries.
We are now in the process of planning another Conclave i.e. International Conference on empowerment of women entrepreneurship, wherein we would like to seek inputs w.r.t. Theme and sessions/Agenda of the Day to make this conference very successful to the overall fraternity of women entrepreneurs tentative schedule for the event is in Feb. Protected content . For speaking opportunity and partnership opportunity contact me at email : Protected content

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners