Join now

Invitation for Entrepreneurs (New Delhi)

Dear Entrepreneurs,

I would like to extend an invitation for you to attend an information session on BNI (Business Network International). In this session we would be discussing how BNI can help Entrepreneurs generate business opportunities through referrals, a system that generated $ 2.6 Billion for its members in Protected content . BNI has been helping its member for 25 years, has a network of over 1,26, Protected content in over 43 countries, already Protected content in India are generating business through BNI every week and now after Bombay, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai and Goa, BNI has come to NCR.

This session will offer the following opportunities:
1) To gain a clear understanding of how BNI can help in generating business
2) To ask and clarify any questions / queries
3) Interaction with existing members of BNI (and also with other potential members)
4) To apply and lock out your competitors from your chapter

Date: August 03, Protected content
Venue: DLF City Club, opposite Galleria shopping complex, DLF City, Phase IV Gurgaon
Time: 7:30 AM
Meeting Fee: Rs. 350/-

You are requested to confirm your participation by email to Protected content latest by Friday, July 30, Protected content . Please do bring along a deck of your business cards.

For any queries, please feel free to reach out to me. It is my pleasure to invite you to this session and I look forward to an opportunity to share the BNI with you!

Kind Regards,
Paritosh Pathak

Regional Director - Delhi, BNI
Mobile: Protected content
Email: Protected content