Join now

Kind, trustworthy, experienced driver available (New Delhi)

Dear All,

We have recently moved from Delhi and had to leave our driver of 3 1/2 years. He even worked for my husband's predecessor for two years prior to our arrival and has become not only a vital part of my husband's company but also a huge part of our lives as well. I can genuinely say that we would not have adjusted to India as well as we have if it were not for our amazing driver/friend Vikram.

Vikram is currently looking for a job as a driver for a nice ex-pat family. In the 3 1/2 years he worked for us and in the 2 years he worked for my husband's predecessor he never gave us anything to complain about. He is extremely hard working and is always on time. He keeps the car clean and is very knowledgeable about keeping it running well. He always oversaw the maintenance and even successfully sold our car (and my husbands colleagues car) for a great price when we moved from Delhi. In addition, he knows Delhi like the back of his hand and rarely were we ever lost in trying to find a place.....he even knows all the best back roads. He is also an extremely safe a cautious driver. Not once were we in an accident with him, in fact, he was able to keep me out of an accident at one point because of his quick and skillful driving.

In addition to impeccable driving, he is also extremely smart and speaks excellent English. Because of this, my husband employed through at his company and when he was not driving, he would do office work and oversee all the bank transactions. He was also extremely helpful when we had guests and would always be a great tour guide. He is an all around amazing people person (making friends wherever he goes) and great with kids and animals. Overall, Vikram is more than just a driver and can do any task you put in front of him. To say we highly recommend him is an understatement and we hope more than anything that he gets employment with someone who appreciates his as much as we do.

If you are interested in employing him please call him directly at Protected content

Thank you,

Kendra

New Delhi Forum

Our Global Partners