Hi all - moved to Delhi yesterday for a new job and am looking for more long-term housing.
I'm looking for a 1 br, sharing a nice place with a female room-mate or a serviced apartment.
I am including some criteria below:
If you're a broker tell me the following in your message please:
-What % or flat rate commission do you charge?
-What kind of contract is involved in signing a rental lease?
-Typically what deposit is required?
Thanks in advance,
* My budget is MAX Rs. 25,000 on monthly rent.
* A very safe and clean/modern place is important, along with it being close to a market/daily life needs.
* Semi-furnished with at least basic kitchen stuff and double/queen bed would be a start.
* AC is a must for Delhi heat and I'm not sure how gas connections/water/internet/tv etc work -- as in are they included or would I have to connect myself?
* Space for a car would be good and safe for myself at night.
* Areas I am looking at include GK1 and GK2, Kailash Colony, New Friends Colony, Defense Colony, CR Park and possibly Saket (office will be in Okhla Phase 2 near Nehru Place).
* I would like more modern amenities in the rental as much as possible since I am used to this now (ex: western toilet, hot/cold water 24/7, back-up power etc etc)